Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time for Another Road Trip!

Well I'm off to New Jersey again, and other points North East.  I'll be going to visit my mom and other family and friends.  My nephew Eddie and his beautiful girlfriend Carrie will be getting married on July 31, 2010. Even though they live in the Boston area, the wedding will be held at Carrie's home in Maine.  Which is great because it affords me the opportunity to see the rest of the O'Reilly Family which also lives in Maine.  Even though I don't enjoy travel as much as I did when I was younger and healthier.  I am in fact greatly looking forward to seeing everyone and I hope all goes well.

I will have my laptop with me, but I probably won't be blogging as much.  But that's okay since it looks like they are finally getting the BP oil spill under control and Congress will be out of session for the August recess.  I guess the country will survive without my contributions to the blogosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment