Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The 100,000 Barrel a Day Estimate Finally Begins to Gain Credibility!

CNN's Anderson Cooper talks to Congressman Markey about the BP Oil Spill worst case leak scenario: up to 100,000 barrels a day...



While I'm certainly glad that the mainstream media is finally giving the 100,000 barrel a day estimate some badly needed attention.  I think it's worth pointing out that I first blogged about this back on May 13, 2010

Just Thinking

 Please feel free to comment below, ( just click on the word "Comments" if the panel is not open). Or you can e-mail me direct at eddieoreilly@hotmail.com and your comment will be posted.  And don't forget to check out my new blog   Agnostic Thinking  found at the following address...    http://www.AgnosticThinking.BlogSpot.Com/  Dedicated just to Agnostic/Atheism, Rational Thinking, Gay Subculture And Related Topics.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete