Wednesday, October 7, 2009

"ROAD TRIP"

I'm leaving on a "Road Trip" tomorrow. I'm driving up to the Garden State and New York areas.

"Garden State" - Somehow that sounds so much better than saying "New Jersey". I don't know why New Jersey has such a bad reputation, parts of New Jersey are actually quite beautiful. And, the garden grown tomatoes are some of the best in the world.

But if you've never lived there, the only thing most people know of New Jersey is the City of Newark. And the only thing most people See of New Jersey, is the trip from Newark Airport to midtown Manhattan. A brief section of the New Jersey Turnpike, that is littered with oil refineries, processing plants and power companies. It's definitely a "Sight" and a "Smell" to behold!

Anyway, I'm planning on seeing both family and friends up there. I'll be away for a few weeks, but I will have my laptop with me. So I'll be in touch via e-mail and my blog. Not sure how much time I'll have, but I'll try and keep posting.

Please feel free to comment below or email me direct at eddieoreilly@hotmail.com and your comment will be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment