Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Mom's Latest Procedure

For those of you who have been following this, I'm happy to report that they finally put in the fourth stent earlier this afternoon and all seemed to go pretty well, thankfully.

According to the doctor she'll have to be watched carefully for the next month or so because if there are any complications that's when they would be most likely to occur.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their cards, e-mails, telephone calls and expressions of support.  Believe me, it's greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Eddie. I feel so 'out of the loop' with you and yours. I feel so badly about NOT KNOWING about your mom and her condition. Although now it sounds like things are getting better. And she looks unbelievably GREAT in the picture! Not frail at all. She looks super and strong! Seems like more than two months have passed and I didn't know what you were dealing with. I will make a greater effort to keep up with your blog. Sorry I've been missing out. Hope she improves more and more and if I didn't tell you this... I would not be me! "I will say prayers for her." Again...you know me...enough said! Think about you often, Eddie. Hope to find a way to see you soon. You are one of my most major influences on my life and one of my TOP mentors ever in my life. I love you! Talk to you soon.

    Marty

    ReplyDelete